- This event has passed.
Finding Your ‘Why’ For Business -June 2022
July 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Discovering the answer to this simple yet maddening question is the key to setting yourself apart from the competition in business and connecting with your “people”. What is your Why? Simply put, it’s the reason you get out of bed in the morning. It’s the flame of inspiration that drives you and the kind of work you do. It’s a common thread interwoven through your life which influences your values, your decisions, and your goals. Each person’s Why is as unique as our varied and colorful life experience.
In this illuminating three-session workshop, Nanette will help you and your team dig deep into your stories, identify your Why, and transform it into your #1 sales tool.
- Seating is limited to four people – Grab your seat!
- Discover your unique ‘Why story’
- Incorporate your ‘Why story’ into your everyday sales/business processes
- Learn how to connect with prospects using your ‘Why story’
- 3-Session, 90-minute program will run for three consecutive weeks during the same time and day.
- June 1st, 8th & 15th, Time: 3 to 4:30 p.m.